5 Fruits High in Vitamins: Oranges, Berries, Avocados, Papayas, and Apples
Here are five fruits that are high in vitamins and can be part of a healthy diet:
- Oranges: Oranges are a good source of vitamin C, which helps support the immune system and promote healthy skin. They are also a good source of fiber and other nutrients such as vitamin A, potassium, and folate.
- Berries: Berries such as strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries are high in vitamin C and other antioxidants. They are also a good source of fiber and can be eaten fresh or frozen.
- Avocados: Avocados are high in vitamin E, which is important for maintaining healthy skin and hair. They are also a good source of healthy monounsaturated fats, potassium, and other nutrients.
- Papayas: Papayas are high in vitamin C and also contain a digestive enzyme called papain, which can aid in digestion. They are also a good source of potassium and other nutrients.
- Apples: Apples are a good source of vitamin C and also contain antioxidants and dietary fiber. They are also a good source of vitamin K and other nutrients.