Prachi Tehlan Wiki, Prachi Bio, Height, Weight, Age, Affairs & More
Beauty with Brain: Prachi Tehlan
|Nickname||Puch, Pucchi, Prada, Pacchan|
|Date of Birth||October 2, 1993|
|Mother||Poonam Tehlan (Housewife)|
|Father||Narender Kumar (Businessman – Transport)|
|Endorsements||TK Sports, Belong Deo|
|School||Monfort School, Ashok Vihar, Delhi|
|First Film||Arjan (2017) (Punjabi Film Opposite Roshan Prince)|
|Other Films||Hard Kaur (2017, Punjabi); The Door (2017, Tamil)|
|Favorite Film||Forest Gump 1994 by Robert Zemeckis|
|Favorite Actor||Salman Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Julia Roberts, Priyanka Chopra|
|Favorite Books||All books by Chetan Bhagat, Ruskin Bond|
|Favorite Food||Chinese and Sushi|
|Favorite Restaurant||Mamagoto, Mainland China, Smokey’s, Nando’s, Rodeo|
|Favorite Music||Soft and sentimental songs, like the Buddha Bar collection, Old Bollywood songs, romantic songs|
|Favorite Vacation Spot||Goa and Europe|
|Favorite Perfume||Red Door by Elizabeth Arden, Azure Breeze by Autograph|
Achievements: Youngest Captain Indian Netball Team CWG 2010, First captain to get Indian team a medal in South Asian Beach Games 2011, Being a dual MBA, countless acts of philanthropy and being a youth icon.
Movie Roles: Prachi chooses roles because she likes the story line and how much performance they require rather than the guarantee they hold at the box office. I should relate with my character in the film should be able to do a justice to it as an actor.
Most Important: Parents and my lovable girl lab- Brownie
- Prachi’s maternal grandmom was a sportswomen and a principal.
- She was former captain of Indian Netball team in Delhi 2010 commonwealth Games and a B. Com. Honors student who wanted to do a degree in sports management and was more allured by the contributing back to sports in the country.
- Prachi’s mother is a MA in Buddhism from Delhi University.
- She used to write her lessons and what she understood in class in the form of a poem.
- She is considered a typical Indian beauty with big expressive innocent eyes and cute smile by the entertainment industry.
- She faced a lot of hurdles in the family in her childhood days to pick up basketball as a sport because she had no sporting background and parents were concerned about the security.
- Prachi wants to start her own clothing line of sports and she is working on starting her own NGO to develop sports in the country named as ‘Women in Power’.
Motto: “Live life king Size. Live your dreams. Take Risks. Follow Your Passion. Work Hard.”
Prachi was born in Delhi to Jaat parents and grew up in Delhi. A self- proclaimed tom boy with short hair, Prachi went through her adolescence getting major attention from girls specially while playing basketball. She attended an English medium Christian school followed by her graduation from Jesus and Mary college, Delhi University. She did her post graduation from IMT Ghaziabad and IP University Delhi. She has been a part of some renowned companies like Deloitte, Accenture, Development Bank of Singapore.
It was then that fate decided to take its place in her life. When Prachi was 23, she received a message on her Facebook fan page which was apparently of a sports person for a role on very famous show on Star Plus named as Diya Aur Baati Hum. He took it as a joke until a friend from the industry advised her to take it seriously and atleast talk to the concerned person about the role. She took the decision to change the career, take a risk and do something different in life and grabbed this opportunity.
However it wasn’t the easy ride, she had to loose 20 kgs within 3 months and also learn acting to compliment the other experienced actors and considering the hectic schedule.
From a sportsperson famously known as Queen of the Courts and Lass of the Rings by TOI and Indian Express respectively to being a tall beauty queen to winning the hearts of millions on screen. Prachi has come a long way grabbing opportunities but this is not where the journey ends; there is a more beautiful road that lies ahead for this young charming girl.
There can be no-one so multitalented like Prachi. No-one..
Prachi Tehlan latest pictures / images: